- The Presiding Storyteller reserves the right to review any character entering play, including Character Sheets, Experience Point Logs, Character Approvals, and additional items that would enter play with said characters. The Presiding Storyteller may choose to refuse entry of any character or element of said character that does not meet these guidelines into play.
- Any test or challenge must be overseen by the Presiding Storyteller or an authorized assistant.
- The Presiding Storyteller reserves the right to review any challenge made between two or more player characters; and to determine the final validity of said challenge.
- The Presiding Storyteller reserves the right to refuse any character action, if they believe such action is inconsistent with the established theme and/or mood of the game.
- No character may be created with more than One (1) dot of any type of Status without prior consent from the Presiding Storyteller. Players wishing for their character to begin play with more Status are encouraged to complete the Character Creation Document.
- Any character possessing mechanical benefits not listed in the Minds Eye Theatre or respective Genre core book is expected to produce the written listing of those abilities and cite the book from which the mechanics are printed to the Presiding Storyteller upon request.
- All Experience Point expenditures should be made aware to the Presiding Storyteller. The Presiding Storyteller reserves the right to remove any Experience Point expenditures that are not revealed in advance of the game where said expenditures are placed onto the Character Sheet.
- Any Allies purchased through Experience Points require advance notice to the Domain Storyteller. The Domain Storyteller reserves the right to remove any Allies from a Character Sheet that was not obtained in advance of the game where said Allies are placed onto a Character Sheet.
The Provisions established in the following document are not meant to be all inclusive or a substitute for the rules established by Mind’s Eye Society. All players are expected to abide by the standards for player and character behavior established by Mind’s Eye Society.